FriendFeed

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Hi! I'm testing Jott...

Hi! I'm testing Jott sent into my Polymathmatics Blog for fun. We'll see if it works, I have no idea. And I have no idea to even [...] as a published or just as a draft. Well, will be [...] to you. There's a bunch of speakers in the background and I'm using my bluetooth headphones. [Poor Audio Quality, Please Listen] listen

Powered by Jott


Updated:
I am leaving the above as it came in from Jott just to show how it did. I was not trying to speak loudly anymore than I would to someone I was talking to on the phone. I don't know if I will use this for much, but it is nice to have. It certainly is a good fast way to make a quick draft of an idea, but it requires me to go in a clean up my common ticks of speech and any mis-transcribed sections.

No comments: